​​
*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
Dear Partners:-
Please find the requirement currently open.

Find below requirement for a Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL) position from
our client.

Any very strong L3+ RHEL Admin with OEL experience may work for this
position.

*Job Title : Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL) Admin*

Locations: Seattle, WA (Onsite)
Duration: 1 Year
Hourly rate on C2C: $55/hr

Job Requirements:
- 9+ years of experience with Enterprise Linux distribution such as OEL and
RHEL 5/6.
- Sound understanding and technical proficiency with Linux kernel.
- Experience with virtualization in large-scale production environment
- Automation experience using some scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl,
etc.)
- Large enterprise working experience with ITIL methodologies is plus.
- Oracle RDBMS skills in multiple Oracle releases are plus.
- Sound understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing
environments and concepts.
- Familiarity with SAN, NAS environments and interaction with customer,
network, storage, application teams etc.
- Should be independent problem solving; self-directed and self-starting.
- Shift support and On-call (nights/weekends) coverage expected per client
need.

Please provide the following information:
- Work Authorization:
- Current Location/Relocation:
- Availability for Interview/Joining:
- Latest Resume:
- Contact Details (Phone & Email)
- Skype ID

Note: The resource needs to be available for Skype interview with the
client.

I will contact you, if I need more information.
​

*Regards,*

*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.*