Hi

Hope you are doing well.

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*BUILD RELEASE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER”* position
with our reputed client STATE OF OR.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Pr**i**ority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Title:                **BUILD RELEASE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER*

*Location:        Salem , Oregon  97301*

*Duration:        06/15/2015 - 12/15/2015*

*QUALIFICATIONS & DESIRED ATTRIBUTES:-*

*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS*

*Four (4) years of current experience as a Programmer with in-depth problem
solving, troubleshooting, estimating, research and programming experience;
AND*

*Three (3) years of build or deployment engineering experience: AND*

*BA degree in Computer Science or related field; OR*

*Combination of experience and education that demonstrates the ability to
perform the job*.

*BUILD RELEASE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER:-*

We are seeking a Release Engineer / Developer to join our Development team.
As part of this team, you’ll help create tools and utilities which empower
our development teams to be as creative as possible in building out our
product suites.

Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own
weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.

Design and implement build and release management processes for all our
development environments

Collaborate with Architects, Systems and Network Engineers, Software
Developers and QA to continuously improve the efficiency and reliability of
build and deployment processes to support all phases of development
including production releases.

Maintain and enhance our Continuous Integration environment on a real-time
basis, monitor builds, maintain configuration, and develop automation.

Conducts application development to meet the needs of the business.
Analyzes user requirements and functional specifications as provided by the
project team, and translate them into technical specifications and
functional systems.

Conducts walkthroughs of applications to ensure compliance with design
specifications and standards

Creates and maintains design and technical documentation for development
and enhancement projects.

Develops new systems from functional specifications prepared by others,
creates system documentation and participates in testing and deployment.

Provides input in the preparation of test data, completes unit testing and
participates in integration testing.  Provides peer code review of other
developers work.

* Qualifications*

*Type*

*Qualification*

*Competency*

*Experience*

*Required*

Skills

Active Directory

Proficient

4-5 yrs

Skills

ASP. NET

5-6 yrs

Skills

Backup and recovery

7-8 yrs

Skills

C#

Expert

7-8 yrs

Skills

Communication skills both verbal and written

Expert

7-8 yrs

Skills

IIS

5-6 yrs

Skills

Integration planning and strategy

Expert

7-8 yrs

Skills

JavaScript

Skills

Microsoft .NET Framework

Expert

5-6 yrs

Skills

Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)

5-6 yrs

Skills

Microsoft SQL Server

5-6 yrs