*Position: Manufacturing Business Analyst*

*Location: **CA*

*Duration: 6 Months (May be Extension)*

*Job Description: *

*High Level Requirement:*

·         4-5 years of (discrete/Auto) manufacturing industry exposure and
 ERP hands on experience ( Preferably a person with about 7-8 years of
total experience at least). Ideally this person should be self-driven and
be able to work with multiple stake holders to arrive/design the intended
solution. The client works on agile mode and requirements to deploy cycle
time is very short ( 3-4 weeks) and the consultant will be expected to
drive individual track on their own with minimal support . The person
should be able to ramp up quick on client environment and should be able to
perform in this fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Operations BA need:

·         Responsible to build solution around Manufacturing Operations (
Assembly Line, Scheduling, BOM, MRP, Procurement etc.)

·         Work with Mfg Ops stakeholders for requirement gathering and User
acceptance testing.

·         Manage the daily rhythm of discussions that clarify and resolve
requirements during design, development, testing, and release.

·         Responsible for Release planning and Reporting

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sai Krishna*

*Executive Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Team*

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

*Phone No: 201-786-2670*

Email Id: s...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience