We have *Multiple "Perfomance Tester” Open positions at "MD/ VA/ DC" – Long
term Contract *

*Please send resumes to me at su...@uniqsoftinc.com <su...@uniqsoftinc.com>*

*#1. Title: Load Performance Testing*

*Location: Maryland*

*Position Type: 6+ Months Contract  *

*Hourly: DOE*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills :*

Performance Testing - Load Runner, Webload, QA Load, eLoad, JMeter

*#2. Title: Perfomance Tester*

*Location: Reston, VA/ Washington, DC*

*Position Type: 6+ Months Contract  *

*Hourly: DOE*

*Required Skills :*

Programming experience in Java [big] ( position was 'Development Support'
so understanding Java is important)

Will have to write java code to use various Client API's to communicate to
the systems (they can help you, but they will not write it for you)

Be able to take a jar and javadoc and write working code.

Ability to automate anything you do in order to increase your efficiency in
the short sprints Experience writing Shell scripts Experience with SOA
 Architecture
Experience with Rest API architecture Understanding of CI/CD and Dev Ops
Experience with Eclipse, Spring tool suite, Cucumber, Gherkin language,
Maven, Crucible, Junit, Jenkins, Dynatrace, Quality Center, ALM,
Loadrunner, Rally, iCart Hyperformix (HP Specific) [I've been pushing this
with them and we have it as part of the process in sprints ] Dynatrace
admin experience (Be able to create your own
measurements/dashboards/business transactions/sensors) [APM team can
assist] Dynatrace Profiling experience (Be able to identify a bottleneck,
and how to identify the root cause ) Systems experience: Linux Red Hat,
TCServer, Tibco EMS, Tibco Business Works Protocol Experience: JavaVuser,
HTTP /HTML, WebServices, JMS/EMS, Experience with Service virtualization is
a plus (they are moving towards it) Experience assisting with environment
shakeouts Experience with the Agile Methodology [big] Ability To LISTEN [I
have a problem with this sometimes :)] Be able to wear any number of hats
assigned to you inside the project team, but also know when to say no Being
a leader in the project for performance to educate the team on what needs
to be done (they look to me for anything performance related) Absolutely no
problem with things always changing (you can do the complaining deal, but
the Programe manager prided all of the WIRE team on  being  very responsive
to change)

Being able to pick up where you left off if you had to abandon something.

Being an active team member

Ability to create your own work (They won't tell you what to do all the
time, it's my job to go out and determine what they need before they know
need it)

Strong advocate of Performance And Capacity
Understanding of Big O Algorithm analysis Understanding of Fundamental laws
of utilization Basic understanding of queueing theory Understanding
Threading.

Thanks and Have A Wonderful Day,

*Surya*

*(Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition)*

Uniqsoft INC, |4025 Tiber Falls Dr, Ellicott City, MD 21043 |

FAX: 443-288-4584| Email: *su...@uniqsoftinc.com <su...@uniqsoftinc.com>* |
www.uniqsoftinc.com