Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : HP ALM
AdminLocation    : Washington, DCDuration    : 06+ MonthsEducation and
Experience Requirements *
Bachelor's degree
Experience working with Hewlett-Packard Application Lifecycle Management
(HP ALM),Quality Testing Tools, including HP Scorecard, HP UFT
Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
SQL
Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, complex formulas, macros and
vlookups.
Experience designing, implementing, administering, upgrading and operating
HP ALM
Experience collecting and deriving Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Experience performing ALM administration, migration and customization.
Knowledge of QA processes and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Experience using VB Scripting and any additional scripting languages.
Experience in documenting processes and manual testing and QA testing
activities including test planning, test case design, test execution and
defect management
Minimum 5 yrs or more experience in QA with HP Tools

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs