Hi Partner,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Vijay Rahul from RPO Services; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP.............

Reply to vi...@rposervices.com

Role: QA Tester (*Network Inventory Testers)*

Location: *Richardson TX*

Duration:* 6months*

*Job Description: *

*Network Inventory deals with the applications that manage the circuits and
capacity of the telecom network*.

ü  Experience with at least one of these applications is required-- M6,
Granite, TIRKS, BAAIS, AAIS-DS or similar applications.  M6 is used at
Frontier and is preferred.

ü  Telecom Experience is required.

ü  Experience with testing techniques, phases and tools such as HP ALM.

ü  Experienced with test reporting metrics and statusing.

ü  Experience with AS400, PL/SQL/ Excel.

ü  Excellent communication and analytical skills required.

ü  Flexible to accommodate assertive project delivery schedules and demands

*Thanks & Regards!
Vijay,*
*Sr IT Recruiter,Direct Number: 214-884-6231,
Email:vi...@rposervices.com
<https://just25.justhost.com:2096/cpsess6605248840/3rdparty/roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=show&_uid=335&_mbox=INBOX.Sent&_caps=pdf%3D1%2Cflash%3D1%2Ctif%3D0#NOP>,**RPO
Services *

*Visit us on www.rposervices.com <http://www.rposervices.com/>.*