Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Data Modeler
(Banking Domain)Location    : San Mateo, CA 94401Duration    : 06+
MonthsExperience level – *
o 7+ years of experience in the field of Data warehousing / database
o 3+ years of experience in Data Modeling
o 1+ years of experience using ER Studio (Embarcadero) data-model
o 1+ years of experience in Data Architect
o 3+ years Banking/financial services experience  knowledge is a Must

Nice to have – Any affiliation with EDM, EDM Council, Data Governance
concepts and certifications

Skills –
Conceptual, Logical, Physical Data Modelling, ERWIN/ER-Studio, advanced
relational database concepts and working expertise, excellent understanding
of data domains (preferable Golden source) in capital markets and financial
domain, excellent understanding of industry models (Golden Source and other
generic models), excellent communication and presentation skills. financial
services experience is required

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
β€œfor our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs