Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

* vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Core Java
DeveloperLocation    : New York, NYDuration    : 06+ MonthsNote: Need
Locals who can come for In Person InterviewMinimum Requirements*:
 - Strong Core Java (worked with concurrency package, multi threading,
collections framework, strong OOP concepts)
- Very strong in Spring with frameworks like - IOC, AOP,
- Working experience with Hadoop/ Cloudera platform.  Knowledge and use and
application of Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, HIVE, Spark, Map Reduce  is preferable.
- Knowledge on consuming and analyzing Tick Data would be a plus.
Knowledge and use and application of Bloomberg and associated APIs  would
be a plus.

- Worked with Java Transactions
- Unix: Should have good handle with Unix commands (commands to monitor
processes etc)
- Database: Should be able to write complex queries, analyse query plans,
tuning of SQls, Indexing etc
Domain experience: Should have capital markets experience (Preferably
futures). Please share profiles with above technical skills and non IB exp
also as we have multiple requirements and some of them do not require IB
experience.

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs