Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Data
Transmission AnalystLocation    : Malvern, PADuration    : 06+
MonthsRequired Skills/Abilities*:
Must have skillset : Experinece with Axway Gateway Interchange 5.10 or
higher ( manager is flexible with version if it is 5.7 onwards it would be
ok) + Since this runs in linux, knowledge
of Linux is desired

Detailed JD is give below
1. Expert knowledge and experience in Electronic data transmissions using
Axway Gateway Interchange with recent experience on Axway Interchange 5.10
or newer version.
2.        Experience in other Axway products like Webtrader, Transfer CFT
and Sentinel, is nice to have.
3.        Proficiency with Telecom/Networking/Windows/Unix/Linux/Mainframe
.
4.        Familiarity with PGP encryption, SFTP, HTTPS and Secure plus
5.        Proficiency with Connect Direct/NDM  on the mainframe – preferred
6.        Ability to work with minimal guidance
7.        Excellent communication skills and client service/relationship
skills
8.        On-call support on a rotation basis and off hour support as needed

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs