Hi Partner,
Greetings for the day!!!
This is Poornima from Compubahn Inc; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….

Position: AS400 Developer
Duration 6 months
Location: Seattle, WA

Job Description:
Techno Functional Lead, the person should have an overall experience of 5+
years, with relevant experience of 2-4 years spanning across various
implementation/ maintenance/support /extension Projects in Warehouse
Management System in various roles. AS400 technical knowledge is a primary
skill required.

Skills:
IBM AS400 – OS400, RPGLE, CLLE, DB2/400
PKMS package - 2004 and 2014 version