Hello Partner,

Hope you’re doing well.

One of my clients is looking for a IBM Connections Sr. Developer for *12
months *in *Chicago , IL*. Please go through the below job description and
let me know if you have any suitable resource for the below job.

Title : IBM Connections Sr. Developer

Location : Chicago , IL

Duration : 12 months

*IBM Connections Sr. Developer*

5+ years of industry experience in developer/designer role

Must Have

3+ years of rich experience working with IBM Connections Platform as an
Application Designer / Developer

Must Have

3+ years of experience in Java Development

Must Have

Experience in Customer facing role

Must Have

Experience working in an onsite/offshore engagement

Must Have

Knowledge of designing and implementing Connections API's

Must Have

IBM Connections Server 5.x

Must Have

IBM Connections Applications

Must Have

IBM Filenet - Content Manager Integration

Must Have

Working knowledge of IBM HTTP Server

Must Have

Working knowledge of WebSphere Application Server ND

Must Have

Good working knowledge of Windows, Linux and AIX

Must Have

Knowledge of designing and implementing IBM Docs API's

Nice to have

Experience in Performance tuning of the environments

Nice to have

Experience with Installation and Deployment automation

Nice to have

Experience in installation, configuration, deployments and support of IBM
Connections and Docs

Nice to have

Working knowledge of IBM Docs Viewer Server

Nice to have

Working knowledge of IBM Docs Conversion Server

Nice to have

Integration with MS Office and User Desktop applications

Nice to have

Application Server Clustering

Nice to have

Security configuration and SSO

Nice to have

Shell, Jacl, Jython shell scripting

Nice to have

Good knowledge of Database configuration including Oracle and DB2

Nice to have

Many Thanks,

Harsha| m.har...@computerdataconcepts.com | 908.888.6074

Disclaimer: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.

Computer Data Concepts, Inc