Hello,

Hope you’re doing well.

I am Shiva, Technical Recruiter from Computer Data Concepts.

One of my clients is looking for a *Business  Analyst with Risk Management
experience in NYC*. Please go through the below job description, if this
position interest you  share me your updated profile along your preferred
phone number and flexible timings to reach .

Title :    *Business Analyst*

Location :   *NYC , NY*

Position Type  :  *Long term contract*

*Main skills they are looking for is experience in Data quality or data
governance. *

*Job Overview:*

*Business Analyst with Risk background. *

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

This Role will assist effort to build out the Compliance Data Governance
Program including the development and maintenance of compliance related
Metadata and Data lineage.

This role may oversee data governance and integrity analysts. lead and Data
analysis for Compliance Systems, technology and Data Integrity projects to
include authoring data requirements, reviewing Key technical documentation
and documenting data usage of all technology Projects.

Assist in design, testing of data related to implementation of new and
existing compliance and MIS reporting.

Communicate effectively to different audiences including both business and
technical parties.

Work with immediate management to implement Data governance program and
data integrity initiatives within compliance organization.

Ensure Compliance, operational Risk controls in accordance with Regulatory
standards and policies.

*Skill, Experience & General information Required:*

*Basic Technical Requirements*

*Basic Data Quality and Risk Management experience.*

Many Thanks,

Shiva| shiva....@computerdataconcepts.com | 908.888.6074

[image: cid:image001.png@01CE5CD7.37CE8B10] Disclaimer: This is not
an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th
US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with
a "REMOVE" in the subject line.

Computer Data Concepts, Inc