*Hi ,*

Hope you are doing well !

My name is Steven and I am a Recruiter with *Infotree Services*. With
reference to your resume registered at *Monster.com*, I have an urgent
opening with me, which appears to be a potential match for the client's
requirement. The opening is with Medical Device Industry. I have listed the
job description for your reference.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this position.

If so, please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details
and the best time to reach you.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the manager tends to
move fast !

I am looking forward to hear from you soon !

*Job Details** :*

*Job Title*

*Programmer Analyst (SAS Programmer)*

*Project Location*

*Santa Rosa, CA 95403*

*Duration*

*9**+ months /Contract*

*Job Description** :*

*Statistical Programmer Analyst *

Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains computer
applications systems to meet functional objectives of the business. Will
also participate in systems responsibilities and some application design.

This is not a data management role. It is more analysis and reporting
centered. Candidates must possess leadership abilities, work within a team
environment and be open to other duties as they are assigned.

*Responsibilities:*

Plans and coordinates programming, testing, and documentation of
statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, graphics, and
listing summaries.

Programs analysis database manipulations and transfers of data for internal
and external clients.

May integrate databases from multiple studies or sources.

Develops *listing and table specifications with study Biostatistician*.

*Interact with Data Management and Biostatistics staff* and SP team members
to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables.

Understands and complies with *Standard Operating Procedures* and Work
Instructions.

Programs, tests, and documents statistical programs and tools in accordance
with SP standards and validation procedures.

Meets milestones as assigned.

Performs other duties as directed by *Statistical Programming management*.

Will be working on Endovascular trials; contractor position belongs to
Vascular Biostat and data management group.

Experience using SAS for more than 2 years and using SAS on clinical trial
data analysis.

Industrial experience is preferred Regulatory submission experience is a
plus Prefer the candidate has industry experience and had experience with
PMA submission etc.

Absolute skill is *SAS programming* skills inlcuding *SAS
BASE/STAT/MACRO/SQL* etc

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Steven* - Technical Recruiter

*Phone *(Direct): 734-888-8174

*Email:* ste...@infotreeservice.com <st...@infotreeservice.com> | *Website:*
www.infotreeservice.com

*LinkedIn:*  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-fernandez/104/956/240

*Hangout:* steven.usrecruiter | *Yahoo:* steven.usrecruiter

*Mailing Address:* 215 Ann Arbor Rd. Suite 304 Plymouth, MI 48170

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01D047B2.F3DC0D60]

“This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you.”