Hi Partners,

*Please share GC/USC/GC-EAD profiles only at **aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com*
<aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com>

Role: iOS Developer

Location: Grand Rapids , MI

Duration: 12+ Months

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

• 5+ Years of overall IT experience.
• 2+ years experience in object oriented programming and design skills.
• 2+ years experience in SWIFT and experience in App Store Certification.
• Proficient in developing apps driven by RESTful web services.
• Proficient in .Net technologies with 2+ years development experience.
• Strong UI development skills.
• Experience in the full lifecycle of both online and offline apps.

Roles and responsibility

ü Responsible for brainstorm with product managers to conceptualize new
features.
ü Responsible to build new apps.
ü Responsible to provide solution to problems.
ü Work with the application development teams throughout the development
life cycle
ü Responsible to help support team triage bugs and trouble shoot issues.
ü Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects
ü Stay current with emerging industry trends
ü Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
ü Good written and oral communication
ü Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions .

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Work with different teams – Business, IT  – BI, to  develop iOS apps using
SWIFT with experience in certification of apps.

Total experience in required skill (years)

Work Location

Grand Rapids , MI

Duration

12 Months

Thanks & Regards,
Aanchal Arora | Associate Recruiter

American CyberSystems

Email: aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com

Contact: 949-427-2193

Note: In case, I am not able to receive your call, kindly drop an email or
else leave a voicemail. I will surely get back to you when I will be
available ! Thanks