Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

I got some new candidates on bench who are available to take any project
across USA.

Please let me know if you have any open requirements for them and also
please revert me if you want to see any of the resumes from the below
mentioned skills.

Send me your job requirements to *va...@burgeonits.com
<va...@burgeonits.com>**;* or you can directly reach me at *302-763-3633**.*

Thanks and hope to work with you!

*Name*

*Title*

*Experience*

*Visa Status*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Vijayabaskaran

Sr. Java Lead

12 Years

H1-B

NY

Yes

Immediate

Kishore

Sr. Java

8+ years

H1-B

TN

Yes

Immediate

Priyanka

Sr. Java

8+ Years

H1-B

MD

Yes

Immediate

Mohammed Abdul

Java

8 Years

H1-B

IL

Yes

Immediate

BHAVYA

ETL/Informatica developer

8+ Years

H1-B

IL

Yes

Immediate

MOUNIKA

Informatica developer

8+ Years

H1-B

NY

Yes

Immediate

Swati

PeopleSoft Security & Technical Lead

8+ years

H1-B

IL

Yes

Immediate

Satyanarayana

Java

8 +Years

H1-B

TN

Yes

Immedaite

Sumith

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

7+ Years

H1-B

CT

Yes

Immediate

Srinivas

Java

8 +Years

H1-B

MD

No

Immediate

VIJAY

Java

8+ Years

H1-B

CA

Yes

Immediate

Karthik

Java

7 Years

H1-B

PA

Yes

Immediate

Chakradhar

Salesforce Admin

8 Years

H1-B

FL

Yes

Immediate

ASTHA

SAP Basis

8Years

EAD

TX

NO

Immediate

Lakshmi Cherala

Java developer

6+years

EAD

CA

Yes

Immediate

Anurag Mishra

dot net consultant

14.5 Years

H1-B

WI

Yes

Immediate

Harikrishnan Nair

ETL/data ware house developer

8+years

H1-B

NJ

Yes

Immediate

Komal Sadashiv Desai

Java developer

6+years

EAD

CT

Yes

Immediate

vijayameena chandrakumar

Mainframe/C++/DB2 developer

6+years

H1-B

TX

Yes

Immediate

Ritwik Chattopadhyay

Data analyst /data integration

8+years

EAD

CA

Yes

Immediate

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vashi*

Burgeon IT Services LLC.

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Desk No: 302-497-3333 x 107

Direct: 302-763-3633 , Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: va...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the

subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any
E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. We apologize
for any unintended

inconvenience.