*G**reetings from Libsys Inc!!!*

*We have an immediate requirement with our direct client and the details
are as follows.*

*Role: Senior Java Web Application Developer*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Location: Schaumburg, IL*

*Job Description:*

We are seeking for *Senior Java Web Application Developer* who will be
involved in building a web-based tool for the database team to use.

*Must have skills:*

·  Strong technical skills in Java and Oracle.

·  Strong working knowledge of *Java/ J2EE, Java APIs, web services, XML,
SOAP, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Angular.js, node.js, mongoDB, PHP,
MVC framework* to design and develop web based solutions.

·  Strong experience in planning, analysis, detailed design, developing/
coding, integration, testing and implementation of the components and web
based software applications as well as on-going support.

·  Design and code applications in accordance with functional and technical
programming standards and best practices.

·  Worked on converting user requirements into technical specifications.

·  Plan and execute unit and integration testing for effected application
code.

·  Determine time estimates and schedule for work within the designated
area of responsibility.

·  Verify traceability of the application design changes to the
requirements.

·  Provide code reviews, and mentoring the other Application Developers.

·  Experience with performance tuning of queries and applications to
increase server response times.

·  Experience with Oracle WebCenter Site/ Portal/ Content, SOA, Restful
APIs - Preferred.

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*