Dear Associate,

Hope you are doing well.

We are an IT consulting firm and currently having a great job opportunity
for *Creative Project Coordinator* in *San Bruno, CA**; *it is a *Long Term
*contract position, so kindly share me the profile of your consultant if
anyone is available with you.

*Job Description: - ***Recent Retail experience is must**--also must be
local to take F2F interview..

·         Manage multiple interactive projects for Client’s website
including site feature and category updates, landing pages, promotions,
banners, emails, etc.

·         Work with internal clients to intake and evaluate creative briefs
and transform them into executable projects with deliverables and
timelines.

·         Serve as the project point person. Maintain communications and
coordinate workflow between all stakeholders including design, copy,
content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production and development.
Traffic assets through the review process and parse feedback.

·         Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives,
is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders.

·         Demonstrate a customer-centric point of view on design and
interaction and advocate for the highest quality result.

·         A combination of agency and in-house experience would be valuable.

*Thanks and Regards!*

*Ashish Verma*

*Meta Dimensions Inc.*

*Desk: *+1-571-933-7254