*Hi Partner,*

*Greetings for the day!!!*

*This is Rahul from Alliance Global Tech Inc. I am working on below
requirement. Please help me with updated resume ASAP...Reply to
ra...@agtbi.com*

Role: Java & Micro services

Location: Plano TX

Position type: Contract

Only GC & USC

*Job description*

·        Spring, Spring REST

·        Spring MVC for Web Services

·        Spring Boot with Profiles

·        API Gateway - Zuul

·        GIT (preferred with GitLab)

·        Preferred skills:

·        JMS, RabbitMQ or similar

·        Spring Data/JPA, Spring Security

·        Apache CXF, Spring MVC for Web Services

·        Advantage with these skills:

·        Micro Services, DevOps / Agile

·        Spring Cloud, Cloud Foundry

For Tech Lead: Minimum 5 years in Java/J2EE and at least 2 years in Spring
Technologies. Must be hands-on and willing to code. Must have excellent
communication skills and ability to mentor/lead the team.

 For Senior Software Engineer: Minimum 3 years in Java/J2EE and at least 1
year in Spring Technologies. Must have excellent communication skills.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Business Development Manager

Alliance Global Tech Inc.

105 Maxess Road, suite 124 Melville, NY 11747

Direct: (631)-397-1973

Phone: (800) 969-1973

FAX: (646) 929-3500/ (631) 510-8095

ra...@agtbi.com