Please mail resumes at *mailto:* *anurag.chaturv...@idctechnologies.com*
<anura...@e-solutionsinc.com> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.
Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

*Role : Datastage Admin *

*Location : Kansas City, Missouri *

*JD:*

1) Evaluation of existing Server topology and recommendations for any
improvements for upgrade

2) Capacity and performance tuning during the upgrade process

3) Hands on Experience with Installing Information Server version 11.3 or
newer in an AIX environment

4) Proven experience with initial configuration of IS 11.3 or newer,
Specifically for DataStage

5) Work through issues identified as part of an upgrade project – Database
connections, ODBC calls, File system issues, Server and Parallel routines

6) Excellent experience working with Hash files (Normal and Distributed
both) and migration of hash files from current version to the new version.
This is an important skill we need for this upgrade work.

7) Experience with planning and recommending upgrade roadmap to Production
with least impact to the development and testing activities

8) Migration of current metadata and code assets to new version with
minimal downtime.
--

*Thanks & Regard *

*Anurag*