*Android Developer*

*Oakland CA*

*6+ Contract*

We have a terrific position available for an innovative, inspired problem
solver to develop high-quality software for Android devices. As a member of
our mobile engineering team, you will have the opportunity to bring
experience to our very large and expanding mobile customer base. You will
get the chance to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a
fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards,
and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for seasoned
engineers with experience in Java and Android application development.

*Requirements:*

You should have a deep understanding of quality Java and Android
application development and the associated technologies. As a member of our
highly motivated team, you should be dedicated to excellence and have a
strong sense of personal responsibility. You place a high value on
automated testing and have experience using test frameworks such as JUnit.

   - Minimum 2 years professional experience, with 1-4 years developing
   mobile applications for Android
   - Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile
   applications using AndroidStudio/IntelliJ/Java
   - Experience developing object-oriented code in Java
   - Knowledge of MVC design patterns and development best practices
   - Familiarity with developing RESTful applications
   - Dedication to thorough testing and creating high-quality software
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
   - Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team
   environment.

**Please note we're considering candidates at multiple levels, and
successful candidates will placed at the correct level depending on
qualifications or experience.

*Plus Requirements:*

   - Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services
   (either HTTP based, XML-RPC, JSON or other services)
   - Experience with Android UI design
   - Consumer mobile application development experience
   - Experience with Agile software development
   - Experience developing scalable server-side software running under
   Linux/Unix
   - Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
   - BA/BS or better in Computer Science or a related field

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Ojha
732- 837- 2138
aojhaATsagetl.com