Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

*Position Title: Senior Tester and System Administrator*

*Location: Naperville, Illinois*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Primary Skills: IOC, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, JQuery, .NET, Senior Tester
and System Administrator, JavaScript frameworks (AngularJS, Express,
Backbon, etc.*

*Job Description: *

The SR Tester and Sys Admin role will be required to design and perform
end-to-end testing of both components and blueprints (a distribution of
multiple components) that will then be delivered to product units for
incorporation into portfolio software.  In addition to testing, some minor
system administration will be required on test and development VM's and
build and packaging.

·         Designing and executing system tests for all components and
distributions

·         Developing automated regression test for all components and
distributions

·         Machine administration and support

·         Strong knowledge/experience with WEB technologies such as
JavaScript, jQuery, JavaScript frameworks (AngularJS, Express,
Backbon,etc), HTML, CSS

·         Strong knowledge/experience in server side technologies (Java,
.NET, nodejs)

·         Knowledge of database systems and query languages (relational and
graph)

·         Experience in linux based system administration

·         Strong understanding of GIT, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins

·         Experience in scripting languages

Strong understanding of automated testing and tools

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9917 |