Please mail resumes at *mailto:*  <anura...@e-solutionsinc.com>
*yogesh.tiw...@idctechnologies.com* <yogesh.tiw...@idctechnologies.com>

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

Job Type:- Contract

Position :- -   Program Manager

Location –  Lansing MI

Job Description:-

1)    Current Project Management Professional Certification.

2)    Knowledge of project portfolio management tool Change Point.

3)    Experience with Microsoft Project.

4)    Experience working with enterprise information technology projects
for at least one of the following areas: fraud, identity management,
enterprise service bus (ESB), and/or data warehouse.  See additional
requirements in Appendix 1.
--

*Thanks & Regard *

*Anurag*