Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

*Position Title: Java Lead OR Project Lead *

*Location: Warren, NJ*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Primary Skills: CSS and HTML, Java, JSF, LINQ, Project Lead (Java),
Servlets, Spring, Struts, Tomcat, Web Services, with Java EE 6 with JQuery,
XML*

*Job Role and Responsibilities:*

We are currently in need of an Tech Software Development Lead who has hands
on, working experience, with managing team to ensure high quality, on time
delivery of high visibility project. The candidate will be responsible
planning and management of multiple, interdependent development efforts of
various web and mobile technology. Ideal candidate will be have had
excellent Software development experience with a firm grasp on sound
software engineering practices and strong experience in Business Analysis,
Technical Requirement and ensuring development cycles are adhered for Agile
Methodologies.

Primary Responsibilities:

• Gather and Analyze Requirements and document the requirements.

• Design modules independently with module leads

• Review all artifacts created by Developers/Senior Developers and take
ownership for the quality of the artifacts before customer delivery

• Own and drive projects throughout all the SDLC phases and provide
technical and process guidance to the team

• Coordinate QA and UAT test plans and testing as per specifications

Qualifications

• Java - Strong Java fundamentals with Java EE 6 with JQuery, Servlets,
Tomcat, Web Services, XML, CSS and HTML

• Framework - Struts, Spring, JSF

• Database - Either Oracle, SQL Server or DB2

• Design - Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills, Experience in
data modelling

• Communication - Excellent communication, documentation, reporting skills
and onsite-offshore communication

• Must have experience in leading multiple development projects end to end

• Minimum 8 -10 years of IT experience with 4 years of experience as
Project Lead

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*