Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

*Skill: Cognos Developer*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: Ann Arbor, MI*

Job Description:

·         Min of 8 years of hands on development experience in IBM Cognos

·         Creating, enhancing and maintaining Framework Manager models to
support business requirements

·         Develop, Deploy and maintain Cognos Framework models and packages
using IBM Cognos 10.1

·         Experience in developing and maintaining Reports using Cognos
Report Studio and Query Studio.

·         Experience in creating Dashboards and apply data visualization
best practices.

·         Experience in using Cognos Workspace and Active reports.

·         Good knowledge on Oracle and DB2 data bases

·         Strong written and oral communication skills

·         Excellent problem solving skills

·         Experience working in Linux environment

Should Have:

·         Experience working in Maintenance and Operations environment

·         Experience in research and evaluation of alternative solutions
options for the problems.

·         Experience with preparing estimation

·         Knowledge on Healthcare/MMIS system is must

·         Ability to work independently

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*