*Good day Partners,*

*We have a contract Job **opportunity with our Client for* *SAP IS -
Utility Billing & Device Management Analyst** in **Sacramento, CA** for
duration of 6 to **12 Months**. *

*If you are interested, Please revert back with your latest resume and
contact details and expected pay rate to **msha...@tech-netinc.com*
<msha...@tech-netinc.com>* (MKM Shahid)*

*Title: **SAP IS - Utility Billing & Device Management Analyst*

* Location: Sacramento, CA Duration: 6 to 12 Months *

*Local to California candidates highly Preferred*

*Minimum 12+ years experience *

We require *at least 3 years of SAP configuration and related SAP IS/U CCS
system* and *business analysis* experience in the following areas:
1. *SAP ECC 6.0 experience with SAP EP6* or higher.
2. *SAP IS/U CCS – Rates or Billing or Invoicing.*
3. *SAP IS/U CCS - Device Management.*
4. *Smart Meter* data collection.
5. Knowledge of *master data components* & how they relate to the lifecycle
of the business partner.
6. Must be strong on analysis and
*executing functional/technical testing. *7. Must have experience with all
phases of a project lifecycle including
*business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing,
process development and production support. *8. Excellent communication
skills.

Desirable Qualifications
1. Experience with Smart Meters (Silver Springs Network (SSN) UIQ and HCM).
2. Experience with SAP AMI/MDUS.
3. Experience with Meter Data Management Systems (Itron IEE 7.0 or higher).

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shahid MKM*

Staffing Manager

*Tech - Net Inc*

Email: msha...@tech-netinc.com

Direct: 916-673-3107

Board: 916.458.4390 EXT: 101
101 Parkshore Dr.  Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630

Web: http://www.tech-netinc.com

*A WMBE certified company*