*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.
Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

Need copy of Visa & DL & Stamped page of passport with resume. We can’t
proceed with OPT, F1, H4, L1’s.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Lead Salesforce Developer*

Canonsburg, PA and Minneapolis, MN
$60/hour

Start Date: 2nd January 2016

- 10+ years of overall experience.
- 7+ years hands on experience in Salesforce world- Sales cloud,
Integration, Apex etc.
- Ability to work closely with offshore teams and managing customer
expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication to manage stakeholder
expectations.

*AWS Cloud Architect*

Santa Clara, CA
6 Months+
Open

MUST Have
i.   10-12 years of experience of Server side technologies
ii.  Certified AWS Professional Solution Architect
iii. Built n-tier applications grounds up using AWS IaaS and PaaS services
iv.  Experience in AWS PaaS services (Kinesis, Lambda, RDS etc) and
deployment tools
v.   Experience in creating AWS architecture blueprint with VPC, Routing,
security, Zone, Region considerations.
vi.  Have migrated applications from on-prem or other clouds to AWS

Good to have
i.   Exposure to other public clouds, especially Azure.
ii.  Experience in deployment tools - Puppet, Chef and Ansible
iii. Exposure to AWS PaaS in Bigdata space like EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB

*Solutions Architect*

Santa Clara, CA
6 Months+
Open

MUST Have
i.   10-12 years of experience in Java server side design and implementation
ii.  Experience in Microservices architecture
iii. Experience in container (Docker) and container orchestration
(Kubernetes, Swarm)
iv.  Experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, J2EE
v.   Experience in database schema design
vi.  Hands of experience in creating proof of concepts, comparing multiple
approaches and recommending the right technology solution.
vii. Have architected and delivered web-scale applications and platforms
grounds up

Good to have
i.   Other server side technologies - Scala, NodeJS
ii.  Exposure to Single Page JS frameworks like Angular and React.
iii. Exposure to Bigdata (Hadoop, Spark) and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB),
Search (ElasticSearch, Solr) technologies

*Regards,*

*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.*