Hi,

My name is Himanshu Nigam and I'm an IT recruiter at E-Solutions Inc.

We have an opening for *Android Developer in Northbrook Illinois *location.
So please have a look and let me know your interest about this opening.

*Title: Android Developer *

*Location: Northbrook Illinois*

*Contract*

Description/Comment:

• Technologies: Android , iOS and other Mobile Application Development.

• Languages: Core Java

• Databases: SQL, PL/SQL and SQLite3

• Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/NT/XP, Unix, Linux and Mac OS

• IDE: Eclipse, Android Studio, ConrnerStone

• Version Control: SVN Tortoise,

• SDLC Methodology: Waterfall, Agile.

• Continuous Integration: Quick Build

• Third Party Libraries : Xtify SDK ,Foresee SDK , Tune SDK, Fabrics SDK,
FaceBook SDK, and Crashlytics SDK for Android

Client Name/Client ID

Healthcare domain

Descriptive Job Title

Android Developer - Contract Only

Experience in yrs.

6 to 10 years

Skill Description

Android , iOS and other Mobile Application Development

Thanks & Regards,

Himanshu Nigam

Technical Recruiter

Email: himansh...@e-solutionsinc.com