Please mail resumes at *mailto:* *anurag.chaturv...@idctechnologies.com*
<anura...@e-solutionsinc.com> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

*Position 1: UX Strategist/Designerr *

*Location: Boston, MA*

*12+ month contract*

*Required Skills:*

·         Mandatory Skill Set is UX and Wireframe Designer

·         Analyze user experience to identify opportunities for improvement

·         Create design artifacts (wireframes, process flows,
specifications, etc.) that specify workflows, system behaviors and user
interfaces

·         Interact with developers to convey what needs to be built and
incorporate their feedback

·         Present new solutions to internal teams and clients

·         Strong aesthetic sense and understanding of information design
and data visualization principles is a plus

·         Degree or certificate related to User Experience Design,
Human-Computer Interaction, Visual Design, Product Management, Computer
Science or a related program is a plus
--

*Thanks & Regard *

*Anurag*