We are an international Information Technology (IT) company, with
focus in providing Software Solutions, Software Products/tools,
Software Consultancy and Out Sourcing.

We are URGENTLY looking for the following resources for our client in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

1) Position       : SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (UNIX, WINDOWS) (Ref: PA13)
   Location       : Kuala Lumpur
   Duration       : One year -extendable
   Start Date     : ASAP

Experience     :

•2-5 years of experience in system monitoring , maintenance and
upgrade of the  HP-Unix, AIX, Solaris and /or Windows 2000 Server
operating systems.
•Strong system administration experience in supporting UNIX (HP or
AIX or Solaris) and /Microsoft Windows OS.
•Those with Notes support experience will have added advantage.

2) Position       : DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (Ref: PA14)
   Location       : Kuala Lumpur
   Duration       : One year -extendable
   Start Date     : ASAP

Experience     :
•Experience as an SQL/Informix/Oracle/Sybase/DB2 Database
Administrator.
•Preferably 3-5 years of working experience as a Database
Administrator.
•Have very sound understanding of Database concepts and architecture.
•Knowledge of UNIX, AS400 or Windows NT operating systems is an
 Advantage.

3) Position       : AS/400 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Ref: PA15)
   Location       : Kuala Lumpur
   Duration       : One year -extendable
   Start Date     : ASAP

Experience     :
•Degree/Diploma in Computer Science with minimum 2years experience in
AS/400 environment.
•Install, upgrade and configure theAS/400 operating system, utilities
and layered products.
•Create and maintain system management command procedures.
•Maintain and monitor the backup / problem resolution menu and
status.
•Maintain system reliability and performance

If interested, please send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with your expected salary –(pls don't mention Negotiable –Give some
figure) and earliest joining time. Please mention the Ref No in the
subject line.

--
www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]