URGENTLY REQUIRED

Our company is a leading Multinational IT solution Provider and Business
Consultancy Company and currently employs over 500 professionals with a
worldwide presence with offices in USA, France, Australia, Indonesia,
Singapore, India and recently expanding our operations in U.K.

We offer Commitment to Quality and Reliability; Good working environment
with a goal to ensure that your career opportunities are fulfilled; Strong
Infrastructure and facilities to execute large offshore projects; Timely
access to a large pool of well trained professionals; Expertise on multiple
technology platforms and application domains; Continuous process
improvements to ensure project commitments, schedules and standards;
Business knowledge to understand clients' needs and commitment to work and
grow with them.

For our Indonesian operation, we are looking for dynamic and experienced
Professional to strengthen our team as:

FRONT - END DEVELOPER

Requirements:

*         Bachelor degree in Information Technology

*         Minimum 1 year of working experience in Banking Environment

*         Minimum 1 year of experience in Java (1.3.x & 1.4.x) and Java 2
Enterprise Edition (J2EE) development, preferably with IBM Websphere
Application Server

*         Good knowledge of RDBMS, especially Oracle Database Server 9i

*         Knowledge of Cash Management will be an advantage

*       Good command of English both in oral and written

Please send us your comprehensive resume to our email address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.

www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! :::
## Forum: ITCENTER.or.id/forum ## Jobs: ITCENTER.or.id/jobs ##