Project Manager

We are an international Information Technology (IT) company, with
focus in providing Software Solutions, Software Products/tools,
Software Consultancy and Out Sourcing.

We are URGENTLY looking for the following resource for our client in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Job Title: Project Manager (Ref: PAPM01)

Duties and Responsibilities
Programmes/projects may include CDMA, GSM, GPRS, and UMTS operation &
maintenance products.  This will involve managing costs, schedules,
scope, risks and quality to deliver the products on time and with
excellent quality.

Qualifications
•A degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
•3 to 6 years project management experience in large-scale software
development projects.  Demonstrated prior experience in managing
complex programs with multiple interfaces, global diversity of team
members, significant time constraints and variable work scope
•An in-depth knowledge of project planning, execution and control
processes.
•Knowledge of the functional and technical aspects of
telecommunications systems and/or network management is an advantage.

Contract Period : 1 year –Renewable
Location        : Malaysia.

Interested, please send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
your expected salary –(pls give some figure) and earliest joining
time. Please mention the Ref No in the subject line.

--
www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]