We are a leading regional IT security solutions distributor with a
comprehensive suite of best-of-breed i-security solutions and
services.  We are the authorised distributor for major i-security
products such as firewalls, IDS and authentication devices.  Our
businesses currently span major South-East Asia countries like
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, China and Indonesia.

To further grow our business in Indonesia, we are seeking an
experienced individual to fill in the post of

ACCOUNTS / ADMIN EXECUTIVE

R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S:

Responsible for all accounting and office administrative matters
Responsible for liasing with accounting firm in the maintenance of
financial accounts
Reporting to Singapore head office on accounting matters
R E Q U I R E M E N T S:

Experience in handling full set of accounts
Min 1 year of working experience in similar position
Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent qualification
Conversant in English
PC literate - Microsoft Word & Excel
Able to work independently

Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume,
stating current and expected salaries to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.

--
www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]