boot pake cd installer - pilih repair - sam

http://www.embun.net
"Just Be simple and live with it"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dewa
  To: ITCENTER@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [ITCENTER] Lupa Password Admin :: Urgent

  bisa kok, saya pernah mengalami hal spt itu. dengan
  syarat , PC tsb milik anda sendiri ...

  pakai chntpw , versi (dulu aku pake 0.99.2 utk win2k
  server, mungkin skrg udah ada yg baru, bisa pake ntfs
  berarti xp juga np problem :)

  hasilnya spt ini :

  chntpw version 0.99.2 040105, (c) Petter N Hagen

  [.. some file info here ..]

  * SAM policy limits:
  Failed logins before lockout is: 0
  Minimum password length        : 0
  Password history count         : 0

  <>========<> chntpw Main Interactive Menu <>========<>

    1 - Edit user data and passwords
    2 - Syskey status & change
    3 - RecoveryConsole settings
        - - -
    9 - Registry editor, now with full write support!
    q - Quit (you will be asked if there is something to
  save)

  What to do? [1] -> 1

  ===== chntpw Edit User Info & Passwords ====

  RID: 01f4, Username: <Administrator>
  RID: 01f5, Username: <Guest>, *disabled or locked*
  RID: 03e8, Username: <HelpAssistant>, *disabled or
  locked*
  RID: 03eb, Username: <pnh>, *disabled or locked*
  RID: 03ea, Username: <SUPPORT_388945a0>, *disabled or
  locked*

  Select: ! - quit, . - list users, 0x<RID> - User with
  RID (hex)
  or simply enter the username to change:
  [Administrator]

  Here you can enter the username you want to reset the
  password for. NOTE: It is case-sensitive, write it
  exact as listed (without the < and > of course)

  Or if the name uses some characters that cannot be
  displayed, enter it's ID number (RID), like this:
  0x1f4 would select administrator.

  We select the default, which is administrator.

  RID     : 0500 [01f4]
  Username: Administrator
  fullname:
  comment : Built-in account for administering the
  computer/domain
  homedir :

  Account bits: 0x0210 =
  [ ] Disabled        | [ ] Homedir req.    | [ ] Passwd
  not req. |
  [ ] Temp. duplicate | [X] Normal account  | [ ] NMS
  account     |
  [ ] Domain trust ac | [ ] Wks trust act.  | [ ] Srv
  trust act   |
  [X] Pwd don't expir | [ ] Auto lockout    | [ ]
  (unknown 0x08)  |
  [ ] (unknown 0x10)  | [ ] (unknown 0x20)  | [ ]
  (unknown 0x40)  |

  Failed login count: 0, while max tries is: 0
  Total  login count: 3

  * = blank the password (This may work better than
  setting a new password!)
  Enter nothing to leave it unchanged
  Please enter new password: *

  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail