Dear all,

Greetings from EP Technologies, Coimbatore

EP Technologies is an IT solution provider to best companies in Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu.On expansion of business, currently, we are on full fledge in
recruiting best candidates for our concern. Based on requirement for the
following skill sets;

Position                                   : Programmer
Educational Qualification             : MCA/ BE/ B.Tech

Location                                  : Coimbatore

No of Opportunities               : 5 ( Five)

Should have above 1+ yrs of exp in ASP. NET/SQL SERVER
Willing to relocate in Coimbatore
Excellent client facing skills and communication skills
Team Player
Preferred Certified. Professional.

Exposure to Manufacturing domain is preferable.

 We request you to forward your recently updated Resume, which will provide
your    skill sets elaborately, we expect your updated resume, which will
reflect your interest in EP Technologies Coimbatore, Tamil nadu
  This requirement is VERY URGENT
 All candidates interested in this position can mail their resume to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately mentioning “Skill Sets < Yrs of Exp> UR Location ” in
the subject line along with the following details duly filled up:

Full Name :

Qualification:

Current location:

Current Telephone Number :

Total IT experience : (in number of months)

Current Salary : (please mention your salary)

Notice Period :

Thanks & Regards

Shruti Nair

Recruiter - IT

EP Technologies

11/25,III Floor, People's Park,

Govt. Arts College Road,

Coimbatore - 641 018

Ph. 0422-2210127,448

0422 - 3218500

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.eptechindia.com

www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! :::
## Forum: ITCENTER.or.id/forum ## Jobs: ITCENTER.or.id/jobs ##