We are looking for the following SAP consultants for our client in
Kuala Lumpur.

Solution (Application) Designer –( SAP-APO)

Location   : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration   : Two years
Start Date : Within a month

Responsibilities:
To design the solution architecture of the Elos Solution

Requirements:
Strong Solution architecture design experience
SAP R/3 and APO implementation experience
Experience within a Global company operating a multi ERP landscape.
Supply chain experience
Consumer Goods/Tobacco experience
Optional would be integration experience around Net weaver and Cast
Iron

Knowledge of:
APO – (especially DP, SNP). In depth practical experience of APO,
preferably gained across several implementations.
    SCEM
    MDM
    BW
General understanding of
    R/3 (specially MM)
    Other new SAP new dimension products
    ABAP, BAPI, IDOC, ALE

We would prefer individuals to have experience with preferably APO
4.x, BW 3.5 and/or the latest version of the relevant SAP product.

Interested, send your latest resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
your expected salary & earliest joining date.

--
www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]