Dear Candidate,

We are Navigators Corporate Solutions (P) Ltd., We are preferred customized
Recruitment Solutions provider for both corporate and candidates. We have our
presence at major locations of India and aboard also. We believe not only in
perfect placement but successful people.

We have some urgent multiple vacancies at many locations of India as well as
abroad.

If you are looking for a change and want to grab a big opportunity then
 Please send your updated bio-date at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For getting quick response please also mention: -

1.           Your present and expected salary package.

2.           Your locational preferences.

3.           Your current and permanent Tel.: Nos. and Address

4.           Are you open for abroad? Than Passport details

5.           Scan your snap on your bio data.

6.           Vehicle (in case of marketing).

Thanking you,

With regards

For NAVIGATORS CORPORATE SOLUTIONS (P) LTD.

 Sanjay Singh (Consultant)
9868752211, 9312126355, 9213175517

Office Address:

6-B, K.B.C., Atma Ram House,

1, Tolstoy Marg, Connaught Place,

New Delhi-110001

E-mail :- [EMAIL PROTECTED] iMail.com

www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! :::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$