From: "abdulkhan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Utmost Response

> Dr. Khan Q. Abdul
> Khan Research Institute, Pakistan.
>
> Dear sir,
>

> I am Dr. Abdul Khan Qadeer, a Pakistani and a Renowned Nuclear
Scientist/founder of Pakistan Nuclear bomb. After my televised admission of
leaking nuclear arms secrets to Iran,Libya and North Korea. And, in my
confessional speech I took full responsibility for the scandal and absolved
the government and fellow scientists of any blame.

> President Musharraf of the Pakistan Government was reported to have said
that there was a written mercy appeal from my very good self and there was a
written pardon from the President. Though Pakistani commentators have called
for a full investigation into the
> proliferation scandal saying that I have been made a scapegoat to cover up
military involvement and also the President has made it clear that Pakistan
would not hand over any document relating to the investigation into the
proliferation scandal to the IAEA whose head has warned that I, Dr. Khan was
the "tip of the ice berg for us" in the illegal trafficking of nuclear
technology.

> The President's emphatically pointed out that there had been no official
or governmental involvement in the transfer of nuclear technology. He also
added that the accusations against some Pakistani scientists who had done so
was based on grounds of personal financial benefits they were alleged to
have gained just as there were accusations against some Europeans as well.
President Musharraf's emphasis on diassociation of any governmental
authority's role in the process of transfer of nuclear technology is borne
out by the reactions of people in authority at the time the transfer had
taken place.

> All, I want from you is honesty and sincerity to assist me make claims of
some funds, I did deposited in Abroad, as the other deposits documents have
been confiscated and seized by the the government. But, this one is the only
one they could not source out, as I did kept the documents with one of my
close confidant, who was also arrested. The Amount being deposited is much
about US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen - Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars Only), as this was the money that was supposed to be for
myself as part of my consultancy fee for the transfer of nuclear technology
to Iran, Libya and North Korea and has been lodged
> with a security company for safety, abroad.
>
> I have been recently been removed from my post as the Scientific Adviser
to the Pakistani Prime Minister.Though not arrested I have been advised not
to leave town without government permission and also not to make any out
going calls but can only send/receive out emails. I will look for a way out
and sneaked out of Pakistan and travel down to meet you, so we can go into a
life time Joint venture Partnership together, in investing this money in
your country and anywhere else you prefer. I will give you more details as
we proceed and can also reply via my private email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Sincerely yours,
>
> Dr. Abdul Q. Khan

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! :::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

Web hosting 1GB space cuma Rp. 65ribu/bln
Multiple website, free domain name. http://www.rakdata.com