Dear viperxx33 & nadyasayang,

I understood the circumstance faced by both of you.
My thought is....
Try use Windows 98 Bootable CD, go to FDISK and delete
any partition appears there (WinXP will be shown as
Non-FAT Partition or even Unknown Partition), then
from there Re-Boot ur Compie, go back to that FDISK,
create a New Primary Partition by using FAT32, Re-Boot
it again.

Thus....First Thing First....Install Windows 98 to a
Newly Created Partition....Just Click
Next....Next...da..da...da.da...till you got all
Things Installed Properly.

Afterwards, you guys can simply Install Windows 2000
Pro where you will be given an Option to Choose
between Converting into an NTFS or stick with
FAT32...Choose NTFS instead....click
Next...Next...fill up every Pop Up Windows as
necessary....

When its finished...there you go...Cool Banana....

NOTE: It Works for Me, But It Doesn't Mean That It
Will Work for Both of You As Well.

Saya minta maaf sama moderator atas penggunaan Bahasa
Inggris ini soalnya saya pengen tahu aja kemampuan
Bahasa Inggris milik-nya viperxx33 yang sebener-nya.

Cheers

Nusa

www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship<http://www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship>$$

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> removed]
>

> --
> www.itcenter.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi
> Indonesia
> Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim :
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> :: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat
> reply! ::
> ## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa:
> itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
> $$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$