From: "Emma Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Agoes Poerwanto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:51 AM
Subject: Exciting new UK implementation needs experienced SAP Consultants!

Hi Agoes,

I hope you do not mind me mailing but I am currently looking for experienced
SAP Consultants for an exciting new implementation in the UK.
We require SAP Consultants with the following skills:

1) Sr. ABAP Consultant – Forms &  Reporting: Experience with report & form
development including SAPQuery, SMARTFORMS, data loads with MAXVALUE, report
viewer, LSMW and xml.
2) Sr. ABAP Consultant – Interfaces: Experience with UK customer EDI formats
(essential), LSMW, IDOC’s, creation of transaction triggered interfaces,
interfacing to third part logistics company via a flat file, general 3rd
party interfaces, ability to pick up ABAP development in mid stream as some
programs have been written in part or will need to be modified for roll out
of next business unit.
3) Sr. PP Consultant
4)  Sr. WM Consultant – Knowledge of the physical materials/warehouse
management business processes, integration and configuration of WM, as well
as SD and PP integration to WM.
5) Sr. MM Consultant – Broad knowledge of SAP MM covering business needs and
configuration of materials, all aspects of the procure to pay process and
inventory management and integration to FI/CO.
6) Sr. SD Consultant – Broad knowledge of SAP SD covering business needs and
configuration including orders, billing, pricing, delivery, master data, UK
specific needs for exports, document flow, variant configuration and
integration to SAP Modules: FI/CO, MM, WM
7) Sr. FI Consultant – Strong knowledge of UK financial requirements and
ability to configure the SAP FI system accordingly. Good practical
accounting experience and integration knowledge to SAP logistics modules.
8) Sr. CO Consultant – Strong broad SAP CO configuration skills, managerial
accounting knowledge and integration to SAP logistics modules.

Interviews are targeted for Mid December, 2005 and the project start
targeted for Mid January, 2006
Project term anticipated to be 5 months (into May, 2006)
Candidates must have good business experience in addition to the required
SAP skills
The general strategy for the rollout is to leverage the previous business
units’ implementations as a template or starting point and then customize
the system for the UK needs.
Rates are negotiable so please let me know what rate you are currently
working for.

If you are interested in please send through a copy of your CV together with
your availability, contact number and where you are based.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks and kind regards,
Emma Crawford
SAP Scheduling
Quo Vadis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.q-v.com

USA: 3800 South Decateur Boulevard, 161 Las Vegas, Nevada 8910
Europe: Suite 41-42 Victoria House, Main Street, Gibraltar 11300
Asia Pacific: 1 Raffles Place, 20-02 OUB Centre, Singapore 048616

Få Yahoo! Mail med 6 mb lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan.
http://dk.mail.yahoo.com

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id