  From: Marc Gammon
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:45 PM
  Subject: OSI-Marc Gammon

  My name is Marc Gammon.  I am currently representing a top-tier investment
bank in Manhattan who is in the market for an SAP manager.  This person will
fill the role of Head of Planning and Strategy and report to the person
directly under the CTO.  This person will be expected to have extensive
banking experience and knowledge of fin ops, g/l and core ledger.  If you
know anyone, please forward this to them with my contact information.

  Location: Mid-Town Manhattan

  Salary, 250K-375K

  Regards,

  Marc Gammon

  Objective Solutions International

  535 5th Avenue, 19th Floor

  New York, NY 10017

  p: 212.672 0501

  f: 212.983.6942

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  www.e-osi.com

Få Yahoo! Mail med 6 mb lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan.
http://dk.mail.yahoo.com

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id