We are a leading IT Solution Company with 15+ experiences in various
industries, are looking for people with passion for customers,
partners and technology.

Helpdesk/ Admin helpdesk

HELPDESK

Job specification:

First level for handle and solve problem

Provide helpdesk support for client program problem

Analyze and temporary solution for critical problem

Regenarate problem at test machine Sigma.

Qulaification:

Male, max 30 years old

S1 Degree in IT from reputable university with GPA min 3,00

Posses knowledge of sofware development life cycle and programming
such as Visual Basic, C++

Posses knowledge of SQL server

Have experince in Banking is an advantage

Good in communication and team work

Will be located in Serpong

Admin Helpdesk
Job specification :

Administration for all application maintenance which dealing with
customer and team internal.

Monitor that all program/ solution that given to customer is going
smoothly on the target date.

As UAT coordinator.

Qualification:

Female, age min 23 years old

S1 degree in IT/MIS from reputable university with GPA 3,00

Posses knowledge of database such as DB2 and SQL

Have experience in banking application

Have hoghly motivated, inisiatif, accurate and keen.

Will be located in Jakarta

If your qualifiaction meet our requirement please send your cv and
other supporting document to :

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id