We are growth company as market leader in service, preparing a new
leader. With our fast track program may be you as we need it is :

STAFF DATA ENTRY (SDT)

1. Male/ Female, min 20 years old.
2. Min Diploma graduated (D3) from reputable university with
majoring.
3. High motivated with good communication skill.
4. English passive.
5. Computer literate.
6. Open personality, active and hard worker.

STAFF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SIT)

1. Male/ Female, min 23 years old.
2. Min Bachelor graduated (S1) from reputable university majoring in
Computer / Information Technology.
3. High motivated with good communication skill.
4. English passive.
5. Computer literate.
6. Open personality, active and hard worker.

Send your application, CV, contact number and expected salary. Not
Later than 3 (three) weeks after advertisement to :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Attn : Ms. Ika
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id