From: "Emma Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Agoes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:56 PM
Subject: UPDATE - Urgent - 3 SAP EP6.0 Webdynpro Consultants with J2EE
experience needed!

Hi Agoes,

I hope you are having an enjoyable week!
Sorry - forgot to let you know that the Client industry is Insurance!

We are urgently looking for 3 SAP EP6.0 Webdynpro Consultants with J2EE
experience for an implementation in PA, USA.
It is a Custom Development project,  connecting portal to non sap backend.
Resources with customer experience only.  (Insurance industry)  English
speaking consultant with excellent communication skills & ability to
interface with management.

The Client is interviewing immediately for a start date ASAP.
The initial sign up is for 8 months with a very good chance of extending.
The rate for this roles is 110-120 USD per hour plus all expenses paid
separately.

If you are interested please send through a copy of your CV together with
your availability, contact number and where you are based.
Please do try to include all this information - I would be very grateful.
If you have a friend or colleague who may be interested or who you would
like to work with on this implementation please forward on this mail.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks and kind regards,
Emma Crawford
SAP Scheduling
Quo Vadis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.q-v.com

USA: 3800 South Decateur Boulevard, 161 Las Vegas, Nevada 8910
Europe: Suite 41-42 Victoria House, Main Street, Gibraltar 11300
Asia Pacific: 1 Raffles Place, 20-02 OUB Centre, Singapore 048616

Få Yahoo! Mail med 6 mb lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan.
http://dk.mail.yahoo.com

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id