Dear Mr Hari

1. Fist Things First We Have To Learn Netstat. Netstat, Short For Network
Statistics Is A Text Program Used For Monitoring Your Home Networks
Activity. Start by Getting Into Ms-Dos <Only For Windows Users>. To get Into
Ms-Dos You Can Either Go From Start To Run Then Type In Cmd Or Command And
Hit Enter, Or You Could Go From Start To All Programs And Go Up To
Acccerrories And Over To Command Prompt. Now That We Are In Command Prompt,
Type This Command In And Hit Enter Netstat -N. Now That We Are In One Of
Netstats Areas. The Simplest One To Use For My Explanation Of Getting Ips
Thru Yahoo And Explaining A Section Of Netstat.

2. Now I Will Explain This Section Of Netstat To You. Your Command Prompts
Screen Should Look Similar To This.

Active Connections

Proto Local Address Foreign Address State

TCP 12.215.186.232 207.46.4.83:1863 ESTABLISHED

TCP 12.215.186.232 209.249.116.141:80 CLOSE_WAIT

TCP 12.215.186.232 64.86.101.45:80 CLOSE_WAIT

TCP 12.215.186.232 216.155.193.151:5050 ESTABLISHED

Active Connections = Showing You That Below Is Your Active Connections

Proto = The Protocol Your Are Connected Thru

Local Address = Your Local Internet Protocol Address

Foreign Address = The Remote Internet Protocol Address Your Connected To And
The Remote Port Connected Thru Afterwards

State = The Connection State

EXAMPLE.... Proto Local Address Foreign Address State

TCP 12.215.186.232 207.46.4.83:1863 ESTABLISHED

You Are Connected To 207.46.4.83 <Remote Ip> On The Transmission Control
Protocol Thru Remote Port 1863 From 12.215.186.232 <Your Local Ip> And The
Connection Is An Established Connection Meaning You Are Constantly Connected
To This Ip.

3. Now That You Understand Netstat I Will Give You Some Yahoo Port
Information. Remote Port 5050 Is Usually The Yahoo Messenger Instant Message
Port. Remote Port 5000 and 5001 Are Yahoo Voice Ports. Remote Port 5100 Is
The Yahoo Webcam Port. Also I Think Yahoo Sends Files Thru Http Port 80 And
81. All You Have To Do Is Have A Connection To Someone On Yahoo Open Up
Netstat And Look For These Ports After The Foreign Address Ip. Then Boom You
Just Got There IP Address.

thx's
ag