v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

  Dear All,
  Our client the leading multinational packaging company, which has factory and
head office in Cakung area, Jabotabek is seeking best talents for the position
of Account Manager. In general the Account Manager responsibility is to face to
face contact with the customer, and fully responsible for managing their need
and expectation. The detail of role and responsibilities, qualifications and
benefit are as follows:

  1.    Title of Position: Account Manager

---------------------------------

2.    Basic Key Role and Responsibilities:

---------------------------------

   Foster effective relationship with key customers by developing accurate
monthly forecasting system, including demand, supply and performance up dates.
Achieve revised demand/supply arrangements which satisfy all parties.

   Manage daily commercial issues to customer expectations ensuring prompt
resolution of problems such as rebates, packaging returns, late payments,
quality claims, slow moving stock resolution, etc.

   Liaison and communication of accurate short and long term rolling forecast,
to assist production planning and inventory control teams to service customer's
changing requirements.

   Negotiate contractual supply agreements with key customers.

   Accountability for managing customer's credit terms and ensuring accounts
are kept within the agreed terms.

   Initiate regular formal business review meetings with key customers to
ensure open and effective communication occurs between key customers.

   Co-ordinate a twelve month action plan for key accounts, to identify
opportunities for new product development.

   Co-ordination and implementation of new contractual agreements.

   Reporting competitor's movement market prices.

   Co-ordinate deliveries in weekly and monthly bases.

   Report directly to sales and marketing manager.

  3.    Basic Technical Qualification is as follows:

---------------------------------

   Any degree of minimum S1 preferably major in marketing or management and
graduate from reputable university.

   Minimum 2 years work experience in industry product sales and or consumer
goods product sales preferably from glass packaging Industry.

   Solid understanding and awareness of the market environment especially in
the packaging industry.

   Has a good knowledge of principle of production planning and inventory
control.

   Must have a good proficiency in Bahasa and English (reading, speaking and
writing).

  4.    Other Qualification Required is as follows:

---------------------------------

   Strong leadership and good organizational skill (efficient time management,
good coaching and delegation skill)

   Strong analytical and abstract problem solving skills.

   Excellence in customer service.

   Strong communication skills.

   Good negotiation skills.

   A good team player.

   Has a pleasant personality.

   Pro-active, good problem solving skills, dynamic and energetic.

   Able to work under pressure and in demanding environment.

  5.    Basic Salary & Allowances

---------------------------------

   Basic salary is up to IDR 6,000,000/month and 13 times monthly salary per
year (including compulsory Tunjangan Hari Raya/THR). For outstanding candidates
higher basic salary is considered.

   Health benefit reimbursement of inpatient and outpatient costs as per
company standard policy (using insurance services)

   Retirement benefit will be arranged in according to Indonesian Retirement
Benefit Law.

  We encourage the best talents to apply and join the explore the opportunity
to join one of the most reputable multinational company in packaging industry.
Please send your resume (CV) by email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] your most recent
picture no later than 5 days since the date of this advertisement (memory
limited to 100 kb).

  ABOUT  TEMERITY

---------------------------------

  Our company Temerity Consulting is a strategic management consulting and
corporate finance solutions where we focus on assisting our clients to make
best use of all of their assets including employee, finances, products, concept
and ideas to create value and achieve optimal growth, competitiveness and
viability.
  For a complete reference of our company please visit our website:
www.temerity2i.com
  Many thanks for your attention and if you have any questions do not hesitate
to contact us or email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Yours Faithfully
  Temerity Consulting

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id