Hello all,

We are an IT centered company has one job vacancy as a R&D staff at
PT. Sejahtera Globalindo, a subsidiary of PT. Infoasia Teknologi
Global, Tbk. (http://www.infoasia.com)

If you're interested please send us your recent CV/Resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with Job ID: RD-ENG-20060418 in the subject line
(very important). If there's no Job ID, the Resume/CV will be
discarded.

Please do not post your CV/Resume back on the mailing list, just to
the email above.

Position: R&D Staff Engineer
Job Description:
1. Doing a research on data communication technology (Fiber Optic,
WiFi, WiMAX, Satellite, LC, etc) and IT system (Service monitoring,
Intrusion Detection, etc)
2. Train operation engineer to use the researched technology for production use.

Requirements:
- Fluent in English, orally and in writing
- D3/S1 degree in Computer Science, Math or any other IT related major
- Familiar with Windows and Linux
- Understand TCP/IP protocol
- Understand  Routing protocol
- Understand WiFi/WiMAX
- Quick learner
- Problem solving skill
- Analytical thinking skill
- Discipline
- Team player
- Open Office, MS Office, Perl, Bash script.
- LDAP, Active Directory

We are looking for a person with those qualities or close enough to
that requirements. If you have some of those qualities, please don't
hesitate to apply.

Thank You,

HRD

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id