Guys, currently I hv opening position for our client:

APPLICATION SUPPORT

Kedudukan :
a.      Report to IT Manager

Tugas   :
1.      Maintain all the application in the company, included:
Warehouse Management System (WMS),  ERP, TMS etc.
2.      Develop the application as requested by the users
3.      Handling and fix any application complaint raised by the
users
4.      Analyzing the  user requirement and prepare the functional
specification and short project plan
5.      Monitoring any interface system from and to CML environment
(WMS, ERP etc.)
6.      Tracing and trouble shooting any application problem
7.      Setting and installing software as needed
8.      Assisting Finance / Marketing to prepare monthly invoice /
cut off data
9.      Develop report as needed
10.     Develop and code new module / application as needed

Kualifikasi     :

1.      Minimum S1 Computer from recognised university
2.      Good skill in programming tools: Visual Basic, Crystal
Reports etc
3.      Deep understanding of Database:  Oracle or SQL Server

Please send your CV to my email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

Dewi Fitriani
IT Recruitment Consultant
PT JOHN CLEMENTS CONSULTANTS INDONESIA
Atrium Mulia Building, 2nd floor, Suite 205
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav.B 10-11, Jakarta 12910
Phone: (6221) 525-7436, 252-1266 (hunting)
Fax: (6221) 525-7435
Website: www.johnclements.com

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id