Inget Ama Peraturan Milist Dunks.......??

  DILARANG BERJUALAN

Mark Stephanus Chandra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Pak Arthur,

Mungkin spek seperti ini bisa bantu untuk grafis dengan harga terjangkau

Tapi komputer second pak, masih bagus koq

SPesifikasi

Komputer AMD setara dengan Pentium 4

Spesification :

AMD Athlon 1800+

MB MSI KT4AV

VGA Geforce 64mb AGP 8x

HD 40GB 7200

Mem 256 DDR

CD ROM

FDD

Keyboard+mouse optical Benq

Monitor SPC 17" CRT

Speaker Standard

Harga 3jt (non negotiable) udah murah sech hehehe.

My Flash 1 GB Flash disk, Harga 255rb (Barang sangat Terbatas)

Saya juga ada notebook second P2 yang mau saya jual murah, 1,7 juta saja

Barang Bisa diantar

Mark Stephanus Chandra
IT Consultant
EX Computindo
Harco Mas Lt 2 No 10
Telp : (021)30005457
Mobile : 0818803086

This e-mail, including any attachment is confidential and may be privileged.
Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than an intended adressee is
strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended addressee, please notify the
sender by telephone or e-mail and delete the e-mail and any attachment from
your system.

EX Computindo does not accept any liability in respect of communication made
by its employee which is contrary to the company policy or outside the scope
of the employment of the individual concerned. The employee responsible will
be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.