Dear Netters

We are hoping a continuous and on going communication with all the
members listed in our mailing list. We would like to introduce
ourselves as PT MBP Skill Indonesia a National Enterprise focusing
on providing National and International Professional workers.

We have successfully completed our service in recruiting,
contracting and outsourcing in the past 3 years, and now we are
about to start focusing on providing services for the overseas
workers who are going to work in Indonesia. This includes the
recruiting process, visa, working permit etc, until he/she is
qualified and legally work in Indonesia.

Should any of your company is looking for an expatriate workers, do
not hesitate to contact us via e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and we will make a quick response.
Please inform your colleagues about our service.

Thank you

The Moderator of Skill Indonesia Mailing list group

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id