PT. CREDENT Teknologi part of CREDENT Technology Asia, Pte. Ltd   (formerly
Intergraph South East Asia) www.credent-asia.com is searching for
qualified candidates with the following requirements:

  General requirements:
  1. Male/female maximum 30 years old
  2. Willing to travel in a routine basis

  A.        Technical Support Engineer (Developer)

  Expected main capabilities:
  1. Oracle Database Development (SQL, PL/SQL) minimum 1 year in a   row.
  2. Visual Basic Database Programming using   ADO, minimum 2 years in a
row
  3. Having experience at least in 3 (three) project implementation   cycle.

  Additional skills and expertise weighting on competencies as   follows:
  1. GeoSpatial/GIS Concept
  2. Web Programming (ASP, Javascript,   VBScript)
  3. Network and TCP/IP

  B. Project Manager

  Expected main capabilities:
  1. Experience at least in 8 (eight) projects implementation cycle.
  2. Experience in project management at least 3 (three) project
implementation cycle.

  Additional skills and expertise weighting on competencies as   follows:
  1. Oracle Database Development
  2. Web Programming (ASP, Javascript,   VBScript)
  3. Visual Basic Database Programming using   ADO
  4. GeoSpatial Concept/GIS
  5. Network and TCP/IP

  We encourage for candidates with the qualifications outlined above   to
apply immediatelly. Please send a complete resume indicating position
applied   including salary expectation to [EMAIL PROTECTED] We're
expecting to   receive all applications on July 28   2006 at 12.00 the
latest. Please be notified that we ONLY provide   responses to eligible
candidates.

Ingin main futsal gabung dengan kita di
http://www.maniabola.com/viewtopic.php?t=5

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id